Our sweets are made-from-scratch daily using quality ingredients to bake products that are delicious! We use local ingredients whenever we can like fruit that is in season such as blueberries, figs, and strawberries.
What is it that makes whole grains so wonderful? Let’s count the ways…
- Whole grains provide you with antioxidants and phytochemicals which are protective against cancer, chronic disease, and cellular damage.
- Whole grains are linked to reduced risk factors for many chronic diseases including some big name killers like heart disease, obesity and diabetes.
- Whole grains are not only linked to a healthy body weight but also to maintaining that weight.
- Whole grains help to control appetite and promote gastrointestinal health as a result of their fiber content.
- The phytosterols found in whole grains may reduce absorption of dietary cholesterol. These stanols and sterols are also linked to lower LDL (bad cholesterol) numbers.